Netsuite ODBC TB query TimesOut

MahonriCruz
New Contributor II

Hi to the OneStream Comunity. 

Im having some issues since the IT outage that happened a weeks ago. 

In this case I  have been using the a ODBC connector to pull from  Netsuite a  failry simple query to pull the Trail balalnce for all accounts. This since July 19th going foward is failing giving me this error:

Summary: Unable to execute Business Rule 'SQL_NetSuite_TB'. Smart Integration Connector remote query failed. One or more errors occurred. (A task was canceled.)
One or more errors occurred. (A task was canceled.)
A task was canceled.

Im assuming is a time out issues in the Netsuite side. Still working with them to figure out.

1. To those that have a netsuite connection via ODBC and SIC, are you having trouble from the last two weeks?
  2. Out of quriosity, how many rows are you importing?
  3. How long is taking the load step?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MahonriCruz
New Contributor II

Hi Joakim, 

Oracle was involved and magically the issue was not replicable, netiher I could replicated again when asked to send them new logs. So Im assuming there was some issue with their server becouse of the world IT outage problem. The issue did appear on moday after the world outage, Im assuming was that, and it was not fixed until enough tickets raised to oracle. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JoakimK
New Contributor III

This is very difficult to answer without diving a little deeper into the issue. I would suggest you log a ticket with our support team to look into this.

In the meantime, could you do a quick test by creating a Data Adapter (in the Workspace sections as a component inside a maintenance unit), point that data adapter to the same connection and run a super small test query (equivalent of "Select Top 10 * from <tablename>" and see if that works?

MahonriCruz
New Contributor II

Hi Joakim, 

Oracle was involved and magically the issue was not replicable, netiher I could replicated again when asked to send them new logs. So Im assuming there was some issue with their server becouse of the world IT outage problem. The issue did appear on moday after the world outage, Im assuming was that, and it was not fixed until enough tickets raised to oracle. 

Please sign in! MahonriCruz