Exclude accounts in GetDataBufferUsingFormula

Marco
Contributor II

Hi Everyone.

I have the following Databuffer, but what I want to do is to change the accounts to the following: 

A#TRAVEL.Base, ,A#OTHERINCEXP.Base,A#ADVERTEXP.Base, A#PRINTINGSUP.Base, A#REPMAINT.Base, A#DELIVEXP.Base, A#COMMUNEXP.Base, A#PROFEES.Base, A#PROFEESDSPMT.Base, A#OTHERCONT.Base, A#DEPAMOREXP.Base, A#RENTEXP.Base, A#UTILITIESEXP.Base, A#OTHOCCOST.Base
Dim SrcDataBuffer As DataBuffer = api.Data.GetDataBufferUsingFormula("FilterMembers(CB#[HLFPLN]:E#" & curEntity & ":S#[" & curScenario & "]:T#2024,[A#OCCUPANCYEXP.Base, A#CONTROLEXP.Base, A#OTHERINCEXP.Base],[U1#" & curDepartment & ".Base])")

but at the end I want to remove some specific accounts, so I would like to know how to do this without the parents that have the .base, example: 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SxD
New Contributor III

Hi Marco,

Depending which account rollup those GL accounts roll up to, you can use the .Remove function. For this example, I'll say it rolls up to A#OTHERINCEXP.

Dim SrcDataBuffer As DataBuffer = api.Data.GetDataBufferUsingFormula("FilterMembers(CB#[HLFPLN]:E#" & curEntity & ":S#[" & curScenario & "]:T#2024,[A#OCCUPANCYEXP.Base, A#CONTROLEXP.Base, A#OTHERINCEXP.Base.Remove(612900, 621105)],[U1#" & curDepartment & ".Base])")

If that doesn't work, try adding double quotes around the account number. Hope this helps. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

SxD
New Contributor III

Hi Marco,

Depending which account rollup those GL accounts roll up to, you can use the .Remove function. For this example, I'll say it rolls up to A#OTHERINCEXP.

Dim SrcDataBuffer As DataBuffer = api.Data.GetDataBufferUsingFormula("FilterMembers(CB#[HLFPLN]:E#" & curEntity & ":S#[" & curScenario & "]:T#2024,[A#OCCUPANCYEXP.Base, A#CONTROLEXP.Base, A#OTHERINCEXP.Base.Remove(612900, 621105)],[U1#" & curDepartment & ".Base])")

If that doesn't work, try adding double quotes around the account number. Hope this helps.