Application Build
Discuss questions related to the structure of your application build

Forum Posts

Resolved! Journal Entry

Hi Community,Is there configuration available to restrict users such as administrators from having the ability to submit and post (their own) journal entries? In practice we would not do this but from a control perspective would like to be able to sh...

jacobw by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pre-aggregated Origin Members on a Hybrid Scenario

I set up a Hybrid Scenario with a Data Binding Type of "Copy Input Data from Source Scenario." I tried following the example in the Design and Reference Guide (below) for the Origin dimension, where the properties are as follows: - Member Filters to ...

molly_lvc_0-1668100101071.png
molly_lvc by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dynamically calculate YTD average

Hi,I've build an dynamically calculated account that should show the FTE YTD average, so that if the month is February it returns the average FTE of the Jan and Feb, if the month is March it returns the average FTE of the Jan, Feb and March, etc.It m...

AndreaF by Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

OneStream MS Excel Online Enhancement Request

We are currently deploying several OneStream modules [e.g., Consolidation, Account Reconciliation, Planning, etc] and several users reported while working through monthly Salesforce contributions, they encountered a roadblock in which the OneStream M...

TG by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos