Application Build
Discuss questions related to the structure of your application build

Forum Posts

Resolved! Issues with OS upgrading for some users

Hi All - Every time I upgrade OS I have 4-5 people that when they launch the OS shortcut it does not auto update. They have to reinstall. It seems to be the same people each time but I cant see anything special about them. Has anyone run into this an...

Resolved! Data cell Access security not working

Hi All, I am trying data cell access security to block access to specific UD1 members. These are members that should only be visible by global people. I have applied this: For the UD1 filter, this is the filter: U1#Top, U1#G_HQONLYREC, U1#G_HQONLYADJ...

TimVierhout_0-1666896573967.png

Resolved! Audit report/dashboard for object security

Hi all, I'm trying to figure out if there is a dashboard, marketplace solution, or custom report where I can view security groups/users and references where they are assigned to objects. Preferably with the ability to sort.For example:Security Group ...

Data Cell Conditional Input rule ???

All - I am working on Conditional Input rule and when I create a Finance rule & attach to the Cube business rule it is working but when I am trying to call the Finance rule or extender rule using DM job it is not locking the cell. Any idea? why it is...

Krishna by Valued Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos