Application Build
Discuss questions related to the structure of your application build

Forum Posts

Storage Type Codes / Data Record Status Fields

In the data record tables in the database, there are status code columns. For example. Here are what those status codes mean: Status (Stored Bits) Existence Type Storage Type 16 NoData StoredButNoActivity 17 IsRealData StoredButNoActivity 18 IsDerive...

T_Kress_0-1659624962574.png
T_Kress by Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 8 kudos

Resolved! Conditional Display of dashbaord's component

Hello All, I'd like your input on whether it is possible, or not, to conditionally display or hide a dashboard's component ? I have a case that, depending on the scenario selected in the workflow, I want in my dashboard to display, or not, a button (...

MatthieuR by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Journals - Move UD elements on rows

Hi all, I am trying to create a journal where the UD dimension elements are selectable on rows. The default setting shows only accounts in the rows while the UD elements are in the journal POV. How can I move some of the UDs on the rows to achieve an...

Marcello_0-1659349852011.png Marcello_1-1659349925603.png
Marcello by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

People Planning - Conditional Execution Statement

One employee was terminated in June; however, calculations are being done all throughout the year (1-12). Should be zeroed out from July to December. (In Plan Reports) How do I ensure that calculations are made from January to June, but zeroed out af...

DGC_0-1658845514405.png
DCarrillo by New Contributor III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos