Application Build
Discuss questions related to the structure of your application build

Forum Posts

IC Matching permissions

Good morning, We're configurating IC matching permissions. When entity A sells to entity B and there's a difference in amount, user X must conciliate and match transactions. X belongs to seller entity A, and he has permissions in A, but not in B. Tha...

Resolved! Add users to view "Application" and "System" pane

Team I have list of users who have been added to a group under Security rules. But they are able to see only "OnePlace" pane on the onestream , but not the Application and System. Can you please guide how to have them get the view of those 2 panes?

Ticket_Users unable to view application.JPG
SKVK by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cubes in Essbase vs 1Stream

Happy inflation and food shortages Quick question. I have over 15 years experience in Essbase and find it confusing that we have multiple 1Stream cubes in one 1Stream application - but they all share the same outline!! I think I understand 1S extensi...

Davy by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extracting Dashboards

Hi I am trying to extract a dashboards from an application and load into another application, would any one be able to share the XML template that is used for Project Extract & Load? or would appreciate any other helpful suggestions and guidance. tha...

kumar by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos