Application Build
Discuss questions related to the structure of your application build

Forum Posts

Resolved! Export Invalid intersections including validation messages

Hi, I'm aware that from the Validate workflow step, the full list of invalid intersections can be exported as in the picture below (right click > Export): The Validation messages are not included in the export. Is there a way to export the full list ...

SC1.png SC2.png
AndreaF by Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL table editor - no access to add or delete rows

Hi, As an admin user I can add and delete rows from a SQL table editor. However a non-admin user does not have access to do so. They can view the data but the add/delete row button on the toolbar are greyed out. Can someone tell me how to give them a...

MarkMatson by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

24 Month PLP Dataset - Import to cube

Hello All,We have setup People Planning for 24 periods. We need to import the data into a cube across 2 years/24 months.Wondering the best approach.We have flagged Allow Loads After Workflow View Year as "True".We have tried using "Range" in the Work...

SWilyums by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to unlock a user in OS ?

Happy "end of forced masking" everyone! Why can't we log in as user administrator recently? We get message "invalid user or password" Maybe Our user administrator is locked out due to too many attempts to login with invalid password. How do I unlock ...

Davy by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos