RBC
New Contributor

The attached Platform v8 DLL Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) provides responses to questions regarding how DLLs are handled in v8. Feel free to contribute additional questions you would like to see answered in replies to this post.  Updated NOV-14 with v1.2.

Comments
franciscoamores
Contributor II

Hi,

we have a customer using Didisoft assembly for PGP Encryption/Decryption of source files and also for files exported by OneStream. This assembly was delivered by OneStream and available in the integration folder. As I don't see that in the list? what's the recommended path then?

Thanks!

djcorbett
Contributor

The assembly may transition to the Integrations folder in the cloud customer's Storage Account for operation with v8.

franciscoamores
Contributor II

Thanks!

MTOMA
New Contributor

Hi Francisco,

Our plan is to deploy DidiSoft with the platform (OS install bin directory) starting in v8.2 and beyond. It will not be in the Integrations folder (storage account) anymore. My team is in the process of writing a KB article around this utility as it relates to v8 upgrades and the use of the latest version of DidiSoft with support for AEAD  cipher. Please look out for that KB in our Service Now portal soon. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Martin

ssmith-nova
New Contributor II

If I understand correctly, the DLL need to move to the server with the SIC local gateway configured.  Are these DLLs still available to the business rules that were using them?  Or will only the Business Rules running on the SIC gateway server be able to access those DLLs now?

Version history
Last update:
‎11-14-2023 03:58 PM
Updated by:
Contributors