Dashboard to show who processed workflow

Kamila
Contributor

Hi,

Does anyone know a report that shows all workflow profiles and who processed them?

I know that for forms we can use adapter - FormsStatusForWorkflowUnit, but it's just a forms - I need all inputs.

Many thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Henning
Valued Contributor

Hi, 

Do you mean a report like the one below with an additional column such as "Last Activity User"?

Henning_1-1719319873648.png

So the Workflow Audit report does not provide the required high-level overview I assume?

Henning_0-1719319965753.png

In case your answer is "yes" and "yes", and your next question is "how do I get that?", my suggestion is to create a post on IdeaStream asking for "Last Activity User" to be added as a column to the Manage Workflow dashboard. 

Out of the top of my head I cannot tell you where the workflow audit information is stored or how you might be able to pull this together with reasonable effort. Fingers crossed someone else here has already pulled this together and shares this here.

I see, but still thanks so much for your answer!

FredLucas
Contributor III

Hi @Kamila,

You could probably use the WorkflowStatus method and enrich the result data Table by suppressing the rows you might not want to show and add a column with the user name.

You might want to use the code shared on this post as a starting point:

https://community.onestreamsoftware.com/t5/Workflow-and-Data-Integration/Can-we-get-WorkFlow-Status-...

And then use the following api to get the username (within the for each):

Dim wfInfo As WorkflowInfo = BRApi.Workflow.Status.GetWorkflowStatus(si, wfClusterPk, throwOnError)
wfInfo.CurrentStep.StepLogItems(0).UserName

Thanks for your reply, much appreciated! Let me test this and I will let know if I could create such table.