IC Matching Partner Detail data format

BobMarchese
New Contributor III

After upgrading to v8, we seem to have lost the comma formatting that was there on the standard IC Matching Partner Detail report.   Is this something that I can change, and if so will I need to do this anytime there's an upgrade?  I can't find where this setting resides.

BobMarchese_0-1720529456375.png

4 REPLIES 4

KarlT
Contributor II

Hi Bob,
I must admit i can't remember whether mine ever had thousand separators before 8.0 (it's been a while since i upgraded) but looking now, on 8.2, they don't have thousand separators either. I am not aware of any way to change this (i tried changing the number formatting under application properties but this had no impact). 
I would recommend raised a case with OS support to discuss this if you believe this has changed since 7.X.

BobMarchese
New Contributor III

Thanks, Support confirmed that it's out of my hands.  Future fix hopefully in the works.

DeanHarper
New Contributor II

Certainly have "," formatting in the 7.4 version I a looking atScreenshot 2024-07-10 120529.png

akonja
New Contributor

Hello! I am Austin, I am a member of OneStream Product Management. This bug was found in versions 8.1 and 8.2 of the platform. Good news is we have fixed this as a part of the 8.4.0 release.

akonja_0-1723656756676.png