Trying to link an adj form to a cube view

osanalyst
New Contributor

Hi I'm trying to link this form to an Headcount correction form but when I navigated to this linked form, It shows me in the Group adj column green cells. How can I make them imputable?

osanalyst_0-1686650927236.png

9 REPLIES 9

EricOsmanski
Valued Contributor

Hello - can you provide more information. Is this a CV that is attached to a Form Template and then attached to a Workflow Profile? Is the Group Adj column property Can Modify Data marked set to True? Is the Group Adj column at a POV at can be input to? Is the Entity you are trying to input to assigned to a Workflow Profile that has a Forms workflow active? 

yes, to the first two questions and also the last one. this is the pov. the problem is with the UD7 (Audit ID).Everything that is not under AU_InputsTotal cannot be input on beforeadj (unfortunately this is the case), And everything under AU_InputsTotal is not available for journals.
If we manage to input adjinputs through forms, we can use an existing adjustment UD7. If not we need to create a new member for this. 
But then I don't know how to make it work with workflows and workflow channels

osanalyst_0-1686657962721.png

osanalyst_1-1686657980217.png

Ok, I am not sure I am following this. The UD7's you mention in the previous post are not in your CV, so I am not sure where M_RET90 falls in the UD7 hierarchy. What is the POV of one of the cells you are trying to input to? What dimension is in the columns? 

Sorry is not easy to explain my need. this screen is a part of the Ud7.
In the columns I have the UD7. I need to input in the second column, which contain M_RET90

osanalyst_0-1686661901624.png

Can you right click on the cell highlighted below and select Cell POV Information and then paste that in a reply?

EricOsmanski_0-1686662460429.png

Cb#Reporting:E#TRA_9999:P#?:C#Local:S#Actual:T#2021M1:V#YTD:A#HC_REG:F#None:O#AdjInput:I#None:U1#SUPC:U2#None:U3#DP_001:U4#None:U5#None:U6#None:U7#M_RET90:U8#None

Are UD1 and UD3 base members? You can also check this by going to the cell status:

EricOsmanski_0-1686662800057.png

I have this 

osanalyst_0-1686663628742.png

PhilB
New Contributor III

I noticed in your cell POV that you have origin set to O#AdjInput.  Typically, that origin member is used for journal entry adjustments, not for form input. Can you confirm what the "Adjustment Type" property on the A#HC_REG account is? It should be either Journals, Data Entry, or Not Allowed. If it is set to Journals (the default setting), you would not be allowed to use O#AdjInput with a form. You would need to do one of two things:

- Change your Origin member to O#Forms (or O#BeforeAdj)

- Change the Adjustment Type property on your account to be "Data Entry". You just need to be very careful making this change as you would no longer be able to post journals to that account (since the adjustment type has been changed).

Phil Brosnan
pbrosnan@finit.com | finit.com