to get report of two cube views in a single dashboard

Ranvir06
New Contributor II

Dear community, Can you please suggest me way to get report of two cube view in single dashboard. in pdf and excel format. Any solution to this will be very helpful, Thank You

3 REPLIES 3

MikeG
Contributor III

Here's a stacked Grid that has 3 Cube Views in a single view.  Note you can show/hide the Header of the Cube View and choose which one's can be viewed in PDF and/or Excel.  It's a property on the Component.

Dashboard:

MikeG_2-1689770048205.png

Component property for Header:

MikeG_1-1689769940279.png

Check out an example in GolfStream and see how the dashboard components are arranged.  What you are asking for is pretty common and very do-able.

Hope this helps.

Ranvir06
New Contributor II

Thank You so much! But we have one more issue, do we have any way to combine pdfs of two cube views into one?

MikeG
Contributor III

Hi @Ranvir06 I would not use a Dashboard for that.  I would recommend creating a Report Book.  Using Report Books you can combine one-to-many Cube Views, create Loop parameters to cycle through dimensions, and the end result can be a PDF (or Excel output file).  And, you can create a cover page.  So it really depends on what your goals are for the output.  Dashboards for real-time ad hoc analysis, or a Report Book for a ready-to-email nice looking PDF.

Hope this helps.