Linked Cube View Refresh

MatthieuR
New Contributor III

Hello,

When we configure a linked CV from a source CV and that we input and save something in this linked CV, by default when we close this pop up window, updated or added data does not show in original CV.

We need to manually refresh the source CV to see update of input done in linked CV.

Does anyone know of a way to automate the refresh of the source CV upon closing the linked CV's pop up window?

Thanks for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MatthieuR
New Contributor III

Thanks Frederico and Henning for your feedbacks. Support team told me the only (current) way to achieve that would be to have both source and linked CV side by side in a dashboard for this "auto refresh" to happen. I will submit a post in IdeaStream as per Henning's suggestion, thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

FredLucas
Contributor II

Hi @MatthieuR,

I've just tested it on v8.2.0 and I get the same behavior.

I suggest you open a ticket with support on this one.

Henning
Valued Contributor

Hi, I think this is the expected behavior. Closing the linked CV (or dashboard for that matter) does not trigger a refresh on the original CV. Please share if support has a way to achieve this in case you open a ticket.

However, I do think this is a good idea! Something like a setting "Refresh Source Report On Return From Linked Resource = True / False". Please post this on IdeaStream so that this gets on the agenda! I will give a kudos to that one 🙂

MatthieuR
New Contributor III

Thanks Frederico and Henning for your feedbacks. Support team told me the only (current) way to achieve that would be to have both source and linked CV side by side in a dashboard for this "auto refresh" to happen. I will submit a post in IdeaStream as per Henning's suggestion, thanks!