Application Build
Discuss questions related to the structure of your application build

Forum Posts

Resolved! Data Management Security set up

Hello All, I have one specific query about data Management Tasks as below: If I want to allow a user to be able to edit parameters of only one of of the DM Group and not to allow edit anything else - Question is >> which 'Security roles' need to be l...

SKMundra by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Globals object in a spreadsheet rule

Even a simple globals.getObject("_ex") throws a object reference not found error. Is the use of the globals object prohibited inside a spreadsheet rule? The code: Error log when this spreadsheet rule is used: But if I comment out line number 24, the ...

sudarshan_0-1653650729608.png sudarshan_2-1653650913132.png sudarshan_3-1653650941609.png
sudarshan by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows shortcut on OneStream application

Hello Team, We have IE and Edge browser on the system. Once opened the OneStream application when we do Windows shortcut as per below screenshot it is creating the Windows short cut on the desktop. And, then when we open the OneStream application usi...

Praveen_0-1653585589132.png
Praveen by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Application Load Error (Transformation Rules)

Hello, has anyone seen an error like this before? I'm loading information from our PreProd to Prod environment and am getting the following error: "Summary: Error processing XML file type 'TransformationRules' XML: Line 379, position 22, element tran...

Application Load Error (Data Source)

Hello, has anyone seen an error like this before? I'm loading information from our PreProd to Prod environment and am getting the following error: "Summary: Error processing XML file type 'DataSources'. There is an unclosed literal string. Line 11771...

Error line.png