Why are some values greyed out?

AndreaF
Contributor III

Hi,

I am working on the cubeview below, where I have 2 dynamic calc accounts. On some of the cells their value is greyed out. The dimension on column is UD4. Can somebody help me understand why some of the values are greyed out? Thank you

AndreaF_1-1696323335504.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

Right click on the cell and select Cell Status. That should indicate how that data was obtained, and as @TimVierhout said, a grey value is typically derived. It's hard to say more without seeing the Account settings, the Scenario settings, and the calc formula.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

TimVierhout
New Contributor III

In general with the default formatting this means this is derived data.

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

Right click on the cell and select Cell Status. That should indicate how that data was obtained, and as @TimVierhout said, a grey value is typically derived. It's hard to say more without seeing the Account settings, the Scenario settings, and the calc formula.

AndreaF
Contributor III

Thank you both. If I right click on the grey values I can see their status is Derived=True. After some investigation I found out that the source values to which the dynamic formula refers are also derived when the dynamically calculated account shows grey values.