Reporting
Questions about Cube Views and Reports
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Best Approach to Exporting Dashboards Outside of OneStream?

We have built a set of dashboards for our client within OneStream and the requirement is to be able to export and distribute these dashboards outside of OneStream. We have previously gone the route of exporting to PowerPoint, however, we are struggli...

Andy1 by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Extensible Document Report Header

Hi everyone ! Hope you're doing well. I am looking for help on a word extensible document : we manage to integrate a cubeview in the doc word however the column header do not appear despite selecting "IncludeReportHeader=True". Could you please advis...

jdropsy_0-1709654483670.png jdropsy_1-1709654836057.png
jdropsy by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chart & CubeView Size in Powerpoint

Hello Community, I have an issue with the chart size, if I try to display it in powerpoint, using the extensible documents function like this. I tried several different zoom factores, but all efforts failed. I want to place 2 charts next to each othe...

Markus_G by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Books - If Statement

Hi There, I am trying to create a book with a loop on our UD4 (project). I have it working but I want to add an IF statement to filter out tabs that contain no data. Referencing a previous post, I tried adding an IF statement to filter out an account...

Book1.png book2.png book3.png book4.png
Labels