Application Build
Discuss questions related to the structure of your application build

Forum Posts

Fact or Fiction? I can have less detail in a base cube

I can have less detail in a base cube. Question Credit: Peter Fugere Is this statement fact or fiction? Comment your best guess below! Answers will be revealed in one week. * This question is applicable to Platform 7.3.0 and may not be relevant to fu...

agoralewski_0-1664822649507.jpeg

Conditional formatting based on element properties

Hi all, do you know if there is a way to put a conditional formatting based on element properties? Like haschildren, text1 = to a certain value,....? This is an example of what I would like to put in the conditional formatting box. But I don't know i...

Marcello_0-1664555591879.png
Marcello by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

List of unused security user groups

Hello all, Asking for a client: they've been live for several years and they would like to perform a clean up of their security user groups. They need to obtain a list of the groups that exist in OS that are no longer used/referenced anywhere in meta...

Missed Scenario

Hi All, I am new with OneStream and I am taking the ReadyTech Lab exercise-- Implementing_OS_Lab_3_Starting_with_Workflow_Exercise. The requirement is to select the BudWorking-Budget Working Scenario as shown below. However, in my application, there ...

Vermillion_0-1664395477690.png Vermillion_1-1664395477703.png