Application Build
Discuss questions related to the structure of your application build

Forum Posts

IC Member Filter for Accounts

Trying to use IC Member Filter on the account dimension to limit the entities that can be used at IC partners for the account. Does anyone know the syntax needed; I don't see any documentation on it. I tried a list of just one entity member name and ...

ericb by New Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Get all groups for a given user

Hello All, It might sound like a simple question but I could not find the code in snippet or elsewhere of how to grab in a rule a list of all groups a user is part of. Could someone share how to do that ? Thank you Matthieu

MatthieuR by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Combining Tree Expansion and filtering in a cube view

Hello All, I'd like to know if there is a way to have/combine somehow in a Cube View the fact to have the collapse/expand function that the .Tree expansion provides while still applying a filter on the member we want to render below the top member. S...

MatthieuR by New Contributor III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to suppress values in spreadsheet

Hi Team, We are creating a template in the input form to enter data. Is there any way to suppress the rows with no value while extracting the same form into the spreadsheet? Also can anybody suggest how to retain the spreadsheet format with multiple ...

Ann05 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Avoid posting journals on different workflows

Hello I have built a workflow structure for a statutory application where every legal entity has is own workflow. In the entity assignment only 1 entity is assigned to the specific workflow. Data load and input forms work fine because Onestream block...

Marcello_0-1660924961765.png Marcello_1-1660925233684.png Marcello_2-1660925429339.png
Marcello by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos