Application Build
Discuss questions related to the structure of your application build

Forum Posts

Dashboard component - Text Editor

Good afternoon, How can I pass a parameter selection from a Button/Combo Box to a URL within a text editor component. The client would like to select the UD4 and have it retrieve a Word doc / Text Editor for that selected UD4. I have the current URL ...

Department missing in People Planning

Hey everyone! I've added a new department to my application and just realized it's not showing up as an option when I'm adding a new headcount-- see screenshot below. Has anyone seen this? I added 7 other departments together and none of them have th...

jpaquilini_0-1657123948589.png
jpaquilini by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Workflow Tracking Frequency

Within the scenario dimension does the workflow tracking frequency / Start Time / Finish time affect the forms templates form frequency? We had scenarios that run for 4 months with the start month and workflow month being the same, the quarterly/half...

OneStream Excel Enhancement Requests

Hello, Our Organization is currently going through a Planning implementation of OneStream. We have provided a list of enhancement requests to OneStream that we feel would significantly improve the products reporting capabilities. Here is a list of th...

tkrekeler by New Contributor III
  • 11 replies
  • 7 kudos