Reporting
Questions about Cube Views and Reports

Forum Posts

Resolved! XFMemberProperty in Cube View

How do I combine XFMemberProperty with Dynamic expansion in a cube view? E.g. I want to expand Entity and account on Rows. Row1: E1 =E#Total.Base, E2=A#FinancialAssets.Base in columns I have transaction and ledger amounts (UD5) and then I want to add...

Filip by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reference result from an existing Cube View

Hi all, I'm still new to Cube Views and how dynamic they can be. We currently have 3 separate Cube Views, call them Canada_Results, US_Results, and UK_Results that are run independently by different users. These each have their own unique Account and...

jchartr1 by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Table Name where Dimension are stored

Whats the Table name where all the Dimensions are stored ? I need to generate/Automate a report which will give me a list of all Dimensions setup in our system. I can do it using the Extract process But I need to write a business rule to SFTP the out...

vcirigiri by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't get HasChildren to work in CV

Hi, Grateful for help. I am trying to expand a member in the Account dimension. I want to expand all children that are base members.A#MyMember.Children.Where(HasChildren = False)Above is the formula I am using, but it doesn't work. If I enter False, ...

Filip by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos