cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Application Build
Discuss questions related to the structure of your application build

Forum Posts

Creating a Prior Year Scenario

Hi - How do I create a scenario for prior year? I'm building a flux report (variance analysis) where I can compare data between different scenarios (e.g. Actual v. F9). I was suggested to create this member in U8, and input a dynamic formula. However...

Mustafa_A by Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Read/ Analyze contents of Binary columns

Hi there, For a client i want to do a detailed analysis of the data (numbers) in the database. We want to investigate the percentage of numbers < 0.01.However, when i use the Data records i see the following:But in this view i cannot filter on values...

MarcR_1-1637836132266.png MarcR_0-1637836117856.png
MarcR by VIP
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Provision Request Manager - Access Issue

Hi All, PRM is used to assign access to the users (adding, removing, adding to groups etc) However, we need a different team to handle the security provision without having access to any other components in OneStream. It seems challenging to provide ...

RamuV by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Copy and Paste Functionality Error

Hi All! Our computer have recently been updated with the latest Microsoft patch and my colleagues and I have noticed we have lost copy and paste functionality within OneStream. For example, when I copy a cell from a cube view the following error occu...

amarrandhawa1_0-1637193943717.png

Using Cell detail in cube view ,forms and reports

Hello Few of questions on using cell details 1. How can we add different classifications for data entry via cell details ? I have created dashboard parameter for same , however its not reflecting in respective cube view or form. 2. Is there any exist...

AJ by New Contributor III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos