Reporting
Questions about Cube Views and Reports

Forum Posts

USD Override on Local Currency Parent but in USD value.

Hello All, Need assistance in getting the USD Override amounts to populate Local Currency Parents in USD values. The USD Parents are working correctly when data is retrieved in Local or USD. Example Local Curr Entity CNY (rate .800) - 2000, USD Overr...

DanTenneco by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cube-view: Calculate a column based on a calculated row

My Cube view has entities in rows. One of the rows is a sum of several entities ( E#A1+E#A2+E#A3). In the 4 columns I have Actual, Budget, Variance and Variance%. Variance and Variance % being calculated from the two first columns. Works fine except ...

CubeView.PNG
CAOK by New Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! XFMemberProperty in Cube View

How do I combine XFMemberProperty with Dynamic expansion in a cube view? E.g. I want to expand Entity and account on Rows. Row1: E1 =E#Total.Base, E2=A#FinancialAssets.Base in columns I have transaction and ledger amounts (UD5) and then I want to add...

Filip by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reference result from an existing Cube View

Hi all, I'm still new to Cube Views and how dynamic they can be. We currently have 3 separate Cube Views, call them Canada_Results, US_Results, and UK_Results that are run independently by different users. These each have their own unique Account and...

jchartr1 by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos