Reporting
Questions about Cube Views and Reports

Forum Posts

Cube View Using Attribute Member

Looking for some guidance with using the attribute field. I think I found a limitation with using it, but I am hoping it’s a simple fix and not a legitamate limiation. Scenario: creating a cube view where the first few rows are drive by account, the ...

DamarisE by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Clear combo box selected elements

I created a combo box in a dashboard and the combo box is associated with a parameter that provides a considerable list of elements for selection. The user would like to have a button to clear all the selected elements as needed. Would you know of an...

sfilho by New Contributor III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Documentation on XFGanttTaskCollection

Hello, For a project management perspective, I would like to use the Gantt component in a dashboard. The documentation only explain that we should use XFGanttTaskCollection for that. Are there any implementation that have been using this component, a...

Sergey by Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Header Formatting

Hello, I hope someone can help me out with the following issue. We are trying to add the Report Header/Title to a report, but we would like to have it dynamically adjust to the width of the CV or Report itself (so also fill the yellow highlighted spa...

Rianne_1-1680529511738.png
Rianne by New Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos