Rules
Discuss Formulas and Business rules for your application

Forum Posts

[howto] Use "Insert Code" when posting on Forum boards

Hey guys! Just a reminder: if you're going to post code in this forum, please make it easier to read by using the "Insert/Edit Code Sample" button on the expanded formatting toolbar. Here's a short video showing how it works. If you need to edit code...

tmp.png 1c_code.gif
JackLacava by Community Manager
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Cell Details Export via Business Rule

Hello Experts, I am trying to export Cell Details to a CSV using a business rule function as shown below: If args.CustomCalculateArgs.FunctionName.XFEqualsIgnoreCase("Export_CellDetails_CSV") Then Dim wfUnitInfo As WorkflowUnitInfo = api.Workflow.Get...

SRAI_0-1642418299511.png SRAI_1-1642418796432.png
SRAI by New Contributor III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I get a dim name (dimpk) from a dim ID?

Hi all Onestream stores a lot of information using an integer ID instead of a name. And most of the time we also deliver a simple way, to get objects (or names of objects) using an api or brapi call. Somehow getting the name of a dimension from its I...

ChristianW by Valued Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Formula Translation/Consolidation Logic

Hello, I am working on a CTA plug account and also historical overrides. Right now for the plug and overrides to run I have to force calculate and translate. Is there a way the user would be able to run the consoldiation and the formulas run correctl...

psc by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ServiceNow Integration

SOURCE: ONESTREAM CHAMPIONS Hi All,We are at the point in our implementation where we are thinking about managing security and our userbase. We are going to have ~600 users as we are very decentralized with our financial management, and we currently ...

JZamorski by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account formula help

SOURCE: ONESTREAM CHAMPIONS Hi all, I have a very random request for anyone who may have the time to review and hopefully point me in the right direction. The formula calc is an on account and is unbalanced - I’m specifying more dimensions on the rig...