Reporting
Questions about Cube Views and Reports

Forum Posts

Resolved! Table Name where Dimension are stored

Whats the Table name where all the Dimensions are stored ? I need to generate/Automate a report which will give me a list of all Dimensions setup in our system. I can do it using the Extract process But I need to write a business rule to SFTP the out...

vcirigiri by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't get HasChildren to work in CV

Hi, Grateful for help. I am trying to expand a member in the Account dimension. I want to expand all children that are base members.A#MyMember.Children.Where(HasChildren = False)Above is the formula I am using, but it doesn't work. If I enter False, ...

Filip by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cube View Cell Formatting

In this Cube View I'm building there are multiple columns - some of them amounts and some percentages. I tried to put the percentage and decimal formatting for those respective columns in the column cell format. However, that formatting is being over...

Formatting cube view.PNG
stephenkf by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

QTD Column in a Cube View

Hi, Is it possible to bring in two Scenarios in a QTD column that are not Quarterly periods like M5 or M7 or M10.For example if I use Q1 by default it will be March period and for Q2 it will be June. But if the user wants to pull in data for M5, In Q...

Sam_OS by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cube View Conditional Calculate Column

Hello, I have a calculated column in a cube view, using CVC referencing another column. This works and is showing the number from the other column. Rows are a dynamic member expansion. I would like for the calculated column to only show a value in ro...

SeanV by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos