Rules
Discuss Formulas and Business rules for your application

Forum Posts

[howto] Use "Insert Code" when posting on Forum boards

Hey guys! Just a reminder: if you're going to post code in this forum, please make it easier to read by using the "Insert/Edit Code Sample" button on the expanded formatting toolbar. Here's a short video showing how it works. If you need to edit code...

tmp.png 1c_code.gif
JackLacava by Community Manager
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

Custom Translation - Help please

This is causing me a headache! Here's the situation. We have an Actual Scenario and a Forecast scenario In the Actual Scenario, we have Cash Flow accounts that have formulas so that they pull data from Income Statement and Balance Sheet accounts. For...

Beeswing by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dictionary with ValueTuple as the key

Hi there, I want to add data to a dictionary with a key that contains 3 fields. I've been advised to use a ValueTuple but have tried all the syntax options that i could find in Google without success. Ideally it should be like the setup of a databuff...

MarcR by VIP
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Formula extract - Notepad++ language

I've extracted the formula file for all metadata formulas, and have notepad++ installed as my preferred tool for reviewing. What language settings in Notepad++ do I need to use in order to replicate the colour and formatting of OneStream's internal f...

Beeswing by New Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Batch Automation Uploads

I am looking for tips on batch automation business rules. Currently when our scheduled trial balances are loaded the whole upload will fail if one transformation mapping error is present. As you can imagine this can slow the close process down signif...

Resolved! Calculating Working Day vs Calendar Day

Hi - We are try to create logic that will determine whether a scheduled job would run. We have been able to create the logic to only run if current date is <= to the day of the month (Calendar Day) but what we really want is to be able to know if it ...