Rules
Discuss Formulas and Business rules for your application

Forum Posts

[howto] Use "Insert Code" when posting on Forum boards

Hey guys! Just a reminder: if you're going to post code in this forum, please make it easier to read by using the "Insert/Edit Code Sample" button on the expanded formatting toolbar. Here's a short video showing how it works. If you need to edit code...

tmp.png 1c_code.gif
JackLacava by Community Manager
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Business Rule debug

Hello, I'm new to Business Rule, and I'm struggling with the execution of a data management step with type "custom calculate". Currently, the execution of this script is giving me the message below : Error processing Data Management Step 'CC_FY2022_B...

Sergey by Contributor III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Journal validation

Is there a way to validate the Total Debit or Total Credit amount of a journal and send back a warning/fail message if the total is over a certain threshold when we try to post/save the journal? Thanks

Calculation Sequence of a Single Data Unit:

The items below detail the specific list of tasks that are executed for each data unit during the calculation process. Data Unit Calculation Sequence (DUCS) Clear previously calculated data If Using Hybrid Scenarios - the copy will run here Run Scena...

Resolved! Clear data on Origin Forms

Does anyone have a piece of code to clear data on the origin Forms member for just a few accounts? The api.data.clearcalculateddata is not possible (data is not calculated) and api.data.setdatacell doesn't work. Thanks.

Rob by New Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos