Reporting
Questions about Cube Views and Reports

Forum Posts

CV PDF export header colors

HI all, For our reports @Mars we would like to show a complete blue header bar f(rom the left to right), including the column header titles, like below: I've been playing around with the CV extender options but I havent got any further than below. It...

JoBo_0-1714121570906.png JoBo_2-1714121672234.png
JoBo by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Book - Pass Input Parameter to Loop?

Is there a way to pass the Required Input Parameters for a book into a loop? For example if the users picks 2024M3 for time I want to be able to produce a report for that period as well as a report for -3 months and -12 months. I can get T#POV, T#Pov...

Input Param.PNG Loop.PNG

Cube View - Top 10 result view.

Hi All, I 'm trying to build a cube view report, it has numerous rows in it, However I need only TOP10 results. Could you please help me how do I select only Top10 results based on the total value? Assume that it is sales related information, Report ...

bharathsm by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cell Value Showing "OK"

Hello, I was wondering if it's possible to have a check figure if the amount equals 0 that it displays "OK" and if it doesn't it says "Check Details". I've tried conditional formatting when the cell amount = 0 then "OK", but I figured I'm missing som...

WillVitale by New Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CubeView audit report

Hi All, Our external auditors are requesting an audit report showing all the changes applied to the cubeviews. I researched in the "application reports" but could not find anything that fits the requirements. Do any of you have insights or know of an...