Reporting
Questions about Cube Views and Reports

Forum Posts

Resolved! BI Viewer - Line chart Order by Time dimension

Hello, I am attempting to build a simple line chart through BI Viewer with Cashflow amounts in Y axis and Time (month-year) in X axis. I cannot get it to sort properly so it display data to flow through time. In the X axis, I choose Time for Argument...

LeAnnTDang by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Headcount r

Hi all, We’ve set up a UD1 member to account for headcount in our application. We have cost centers in our account dimension which we’re using in conjunction with the headcount UD1. The issue is that the numbers translate when reviewing at a base ent...

Commentary on a dashboard

Hi Folks, I have created a dashboard for Flash reporting, and I’m trying to add a section for commentary. I’ve used the View member “Annotation” in the cube view. This works fine for short comments or comments the length of column, anything beyond th...

Leytond by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Header format in Excel

Is there a functionality to populate headers when we open a cube view from Excel. Currently when I open Excel, connect to OneStream and open a cube view, the headers that we set in OS does not populate. Is there a fix to this?

Resolved! Dynamic Prior

T#PeriodPrior1(|!DRU_Year!|):Name(April 30, 2021) The member filter above is not dynamic since I am hard-coding 2021 in the second column. How can I make the second column be a prior period based on the first column?

DGC_0-1663262366454.png
DCarrillo by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos